Tuesday 29 September 2009

Today's meals - Tues 28th Sept 2009


On work days I buy lunch from the fantastic fresh soup stall in the student union shop, but it means I'm a bit at their mercy as far as paleo goes. Today it was either courgette and cream cheese soup (not paleo) or vegetable tagine (probably paleo but sounded a bit yuk) so I went for the soup. Mmmm. Apple, banana; the shop had sold out of fruit and nut mix so I had an Eat Natural bar containing (gulp) puffed rice and chocolate. Oh well...

Tea tonight is a bit of an experiment. We are having lamb's liver. I think this is the first time since school that I've had it. I'm going to stroganoff it with mushrooms, onions, cream and white wine (Delia). Wish me luck. Got to get to grips with all this dairy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment